ING INTERNATIONAL TRAINEE PROGRAMME 2018
Would you like to start your career at an international company? Would you like to participate on projects across various departments at ING Bank? Are you searching for a job where you can work together with colleagues from the entire world? Is banking your „cup of tea“? Would you like to have a job full of travelling and business trips?
Who we are...
ING’s goal is to become the preferred bank for all of its 45 million customers worldwide. To achieve this, we need to recruit highly talented individuals, and especially top graduates.
ING Bank Czech Republic provides banking services to corporations and large multinationals, as well as to retail customers. With a history that stretches back some 200 years, ING Commercial Banking have made a name for ourselves by helping clients build successful businesses. ING Retail Banking’s most important product is the savings account ING Konto and mutual funds.
ING Bank has received an attractive award - Best Bank of the World 2017.
What is ING International Talent Programme?
ING International Talents Programme (ITP) is an international traineeship of ING Bank. In the Czech Republic, there are several different tracks available for ITP applicants. With ITP, we offer you a four-year development programme that contains projects and job rotations, assessments and trainings. Formally, you would be employed by ING Bank Czech Republic and at the same time you would be of course eligible to salary and other employee benefits.
After your start at ING Bank, you will attend a two-week central on-boarding event in Amsterdam, Netherlands. As an international trainee you will be working on one or more projects during every year of your traineeship. ING Bank will develop, empower and challenge you, young talents, to become ING’s future high value specialists or even leaders.
For the year 2018 we are opening three different tracks - Retail, Wholesale and Transformation&Operations.
Who are we looking for?
- University graduate with finished master’s degree (or you will earn it shortly)
- No more than two years of work experience on the labour market after finishing university
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Czech (mandatory)
- Interest in financial services
- Any extracurricular activities as volunteer work, relevant part-time jobs or participation on student committees are big advantage for you
- Ability to create and achieve results through execution
- Customer orientation
- Create, decide on and sell a vision and strategy
What recruitment steps will you have to pass?
- Situational Judgement Test, Work Strengths Test, etc..
- Personality questionnaire and HR interview
- Business panel
How to apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and Cover letter in English language. In the letter, please specify which track would be the most interesting for you. Please note that incomplete applications cannot be processed. We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
When does the international traineeship start?
- Selection process will be done within May/June
- Possible start: September 2018
KontaktING Česká republika